The State of Developmental Education : Higher Education and Public Policy Priorities Hardback
Part of the Education Policy series
The State of Developmental Education is the first book to provide a thorough, comparative picture of how developmental education is carried out at higher education institutions and investigate how different state-level policies and priorities change the availability, types, and quality of developmental education available.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 195 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 195 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2014
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137382887
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £53.79