Meet the Sais, a Nigerian-Ghanaian family living in the United States.
A family prospering until the day father and surgeon Kweku Sai is victim of a grave injustice.
Ashamed, he abandons his beautiful wife Fola and their little boys and girls, causing the family to fracture and spiral out into the world - New York, London, West Africa, New England - on uncertain, troubled journeys until, many years later, tragedy unites them.
Now this broken family has a chance to heal - but can the Sais take it?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/02/2005
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780670919888
- EPUB from £2.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £9.60