The Wildlife Friendly Vegetable Gardener Paperback / softback
A guide to creating harmony between the vegetable garden and the wildlife who consider it part of their habitat, this book teaches readers to understand how the garden fits into that environment.
It explains how to start with a healthy garden, how to create beneficial relationships through thoughtful planting, how to attract beneficial insects and pollinators, and how to purposefully create habitats for wildlife with strategies to help garden and wildlife peacefully coexist.
Gardeners are just one book away from a more peaceful, stress-free vegetable garden.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, full colour, illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 31/12/2013
- Category: Gardening: growing fruit & vegetables
- ISBN: 9781612120553