Intel in China : The Inside Story Paperback / softback
This firsthand and lively account of Intels growth in China includes interviews with key officials, a wide range of corporate executives, and expert observers, shedding light on the complexities and idiosyncrasies of doing business in modern China.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/04/2010
- Category: Hi-tech manufacturing industries
- ISBN: 9789812616555