The Tourettes Survival Kit : Tools for Young Adults with Tics Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Hiro Enoki
Struggling to manage your tics in the classroom? Worried about your tics in a job interview or on a first date?
This survival kit will give you the tools to survive and thrive in every location - at home, school, work or out with friends. Presenting everyday situations, from schools and exams through to driving and dates, this guide provides simple solutions to common problems and concerns.
Dr Tara gives her top tips for managing tics, alongside behavioural therapy techniques for stress management and strategies for coping with commonly co-occurring conditions such as ADHD, OCD and anxiety.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 20 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/03/2019
- Category: Personal & social issues: disability & special needs (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781785923593
- EPUB from £11.03