There's so much more to Caribbean cuisine than pineapples and coconuts.
The real secret is in the herbs and spices: With the right sauce or seasoning blend, everyday ingredients transform into unforgettable Caribbean delights.
Taymer Mason welcomes vegan home cooks to this rich tradition that combines African, French, Asian, and Indian influences with an unmistakable local flair.
Covering a remarkable variety of tropical flavours and ingredients, Caribbean Vegan serves up 175 recipes--for every meal--that will spice up your diet like no other cookbook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, colour photographs
- Publisher: The Experiment LLC
- Publication Date: 01/12/2016
- Category: Vegetarian cookery
- ISBN: 9781615193608
- EPUB from £10.88