Freud's Drive: Psychoanalysis, Literature and Film : Psychoanalysis, Literature and Film Paperback / softback
Part of the Language, Discourse, Society series
Teresa De Lauretis makes a bold and orginal argument for the renewed relevance of the Freudian theory of drives, through close readings of texts ranging from cinema and literature to psychoanalysis and cultural theory.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 190 pages, X, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/04/2008
- Category: Films, cinema
- ISBN: 9780230275492
- Hardback from £56.69
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £20.65