The Animals of Giambologna Paperback / softback
Part of the Great Masterpieces series
Giambologna was one of the greatest sculptors of the Mannerist era.
The court sculptor to three successive Medici Grand Dukes, his reputation was second only to Michelangelo.
This volume focuses on his animal-inspired sculptures.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full-colour illustrations
- Publisher: Giunti Editore
- Publication Date: 10/03/2011
- Category: Exhibition catalogues & specific collections
- ISBN: 9788809017214