Doing the Right Thing : The Importance of Wellbeing in the Workplace Paperback / softback
A common metaphor for modern life is 'keep the plates spinning', but it is becoming increasingly hard to balance professional and private lives, and this takes its toll.
The authors examine the working relationship between the organisation and employee, and establish new ways that managers can broker a better deal for all concerned.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 185 pages, IX, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2011
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9780230298446
- PDF from £21.25