I Can't Do Anything! Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Annick Masson
This is a charming story about growing up and the behaviours that one must learn to let go of.
Essentially, it focuses on the ambivalence of the young child about giving up fun younger behaviours, yet wanting to be more grown up - because actually the things you CAN do when you're 8 are a lot more fun than spitting and making faces!It's the child's shock at the imposition of ""polite behaviour"" by the parents, resistance to giving behaviours up, and the gains in behaving more maturely.
That sequence is what parents need to know about.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 30/04/2013
- Category: Personal & social issues
- ISBN: 9781433813108
- Hardback from £18.50