East Meets West : Diplomatic Gifts of Arms and Armour Between Europe and Asia Paperback / softback
Edited by Thom Richardson
The papers presented in this volume represent the latest research on a wide variety of arms and armour given as diplomatic gifts between Asia and Europe, or within Europe, between the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries.
The research originated at a 2013 conference that celebrated the 400th anniversary of Anglo-Japanese relations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, 150 black and white/colour illustrations
- Publisher: Trustees of the Royal Armouries
- Publication Date: 12/10/2017
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780948092701