Strategies of Commitment and Other Essays Paperback / softback
All of the essays in this new collection by Thomas Schelling convey his unique perspective on individuals and society, whether discussing smoking and other addictions, global warming, segregation, or nuclear war.
Schelling - a 2005 Nobel Prize winner - has been one of the four or five most important social scientists of the past fifty years, and this collection shows why.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 360 pages, 32 line illustrations
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Publication Date: 04/09/2007
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9780674025677