Rendering with mental ray (R) Paperback / softback
Part of the mental ray (R) Handbooks series
Written by the mental ray software project leader, this book gives a general introduction into rendering with mental ray, as well as step-by-step recipes for creating advanced effects and tips and tricks for professional users.
A comprehensive definiton of mental ray's scene description language and the standard shader libraries are included as the basis for all examples.
The third, completely revised edition covers the latest version of the new generation of mental ray, version 3.4.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 628 pages, 48 Illustrations, color; 147 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 628 p. 195 illus., 48 i
- Publisher: Springer Verlag GmbH
- Publication Date: 01/03/2005
- Category: Image processing
- ISBN: 9783211228753
- PDF from £61.20