Dan and the Dead Paperback / softback
Part of the Black Cats series
Dan can see ghosts. See them, speak to them, and sometimes help them - for a price.
Dan and his ghostly sidekick Simon (who took a bullet in the brain a few hundred years ago) help the unquiet dead solve their problems and move on to wherever they go.
But when they take on the case of a teenage shoplifter, things start to spin out of control.
Soon Dan is up against a very dangerous and very badly dressed gangster, and he's also got to cope with a rather unusual vicar, the ghost of a Victorian stage magician who cut off his own head (don't ask) and a spot of grave robbing.
It's all in a night's work...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Chapter headers by the author
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 07/06/2012
- Category: Crime & mystery fiction (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781408154120
- eAudiobook MP3 from £12.60