Financial Economics : A Concise Introduction to Classical and Behavioral Finance Hardback
Part of the Springer Texts in Business and Economics series
Financial economics is a fascinating topic where ideas from economics, mathematics and, most recently, psychology are combined to understand financial markets.
This book gives a concise introduction into this field and includes for the first time recent results from behavioral finance that help to understand many puzzles in traditional finance.
The book is tailor made for master and PhD students and includes tests and exercises that enable the students to keep track of their progress.
Parts of the book can also be used on a bachelor level.
Researchers will find it particularly useful as a source for recent results in behavioral finance and decision theory.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 363 pages, 2 Tables, color; 10 Illustrations, color; 77 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 363 p. 8
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 14/05/2016
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9783662496862
- Paperback / softback from £53.75
- PDF from £55.24
- Hardback from £53.75