The Low-Pressure Guide to Parenting Your Preschooler Paperback
by Tim Sanford
The Low-Pressure Guide to Parenting Your Preschooler is brilliantly written to liberate parents from the expectations of having to be super-parents. It relieves the pressure to follow long lists of rules, to be perfect, and to be enslaved by the idea that, "If you don't do this, your kids will turn out terribly." This book shows parents that it's really not their job to make sure their child turns out "right." Instead, the author encourages parents to learn the much simpler and more rewarding role God has for them. This book . . .
- Assists parents in recognizing the difference between controlling and influencing actions when it comes to raising preschoolers.
- Provides a four-quadrant grid that visually clarifies what parents can and can't control and what they are and aren't responsible for when it comes to interacting with their child
- Distills the mountain of parenting advice and material down to four overarching principles that are clear and doable
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Focus on the Family
- Publication Date: 01/10/2016
- Category: Advice on parenting
- ISBN: 9781589978676