The Standardized Work Field Guide Paperback / softback
This field guide can be used directly on the gemba (work area) for implementing and documenting standardized work.
It promotes the "future state" of standardized work along with crucial step-by-step techniques and explanations not found in other publications.
The authors furnish many real examples of work problems that cause Lean practitioners difficulty with documentation, along with accurate solutions to those problems.
The many illustrations and graphics focus on practice rather than theory.
Readers learn that standardized work is not simply a tool for documentation but a method for reducing variation and providing continuous improvement through kaizen.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, "Only Figures in Color"; N/A; 247 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 09/05/2016
- Category: Production & quality control management
- ISBN: 9781498752015