The Irish New Woman Hardback
by Tina O'Toole
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Nineteenth-Century Writing and Culture series
The Irish New Woman explores the textual and ideological connections between feminist, nationalist and anti-imperialist writing and political activism at the fin de siecle .
This is the first study which foregrounds the Irish and New Woman contexts, effecting a paradigm shift in the critical reception of fin de siecle writers and their work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, IX, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2013
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230313910
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £45.85