Arts, Sciences, and Economics : A Historical Safari Paperback / softback
by Toenu Puu
Paperback / softback
This book deals with the economic aspects of changing attitudes in arts and sciences.
The effects of the public good character of culture, along with the very long production period and lifetime for its products, are emphasized, since both contribute to the failure of normal market solutions.
Embodiment of ideas, and the consequences of modern reproduction technology for protection of property rights are closely examined.
Out of stock
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:194 pages, 54 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 194 p. 54 illus.
- Publisher:Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date:14/10/2010
- Hardback from £73.29
- Paperback / softback from £61.89