200 Skipper's Tips : Instant Skills to Improve Your Seamanship Paperback / softback
by Tom Cunliffe
Dip into any of the 200 tips in this handy book to make yourself a better yachtsman.
They are the very best of the Skipper's Tips from the pages of Yachting Monthly magazine.
Each tip is a pearl of wisdom from Britain's foremost yachting writer, Tom Cunliffe.
Discover practical skills that you won't find anywhere else.
Each tip is illustrated and there's something for everyone - from complete beginner to ocean navigator.
Skipper's Tips is a treasure trove of nautical know-how, covering everything from seamanship and life on board to navigation and safety, with lots more in between.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 34 Diagrams; 177 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Fernhurst Books Limited
- Publication Date: 27/08/2010
- Category: Navigation & seamanship
- ISBN: 9780470972885
- EPUB from £9.21