* Visitor information on Franklin sites* Convenient walking tour* Helpful mapsThis unique, user-friendly guide follows the Benjamin Franklin's footsteps through Philadelphia.
The author takes a chronological journey through surviving landmarks from the Founding Father's time and the sites that preserve his legacy today.
On his way, he speaks to curators, park rangers, and even Franklin impersonators to tell the story of this fascinating American icon.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 2 Maps; 28 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 24/01/2020
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781493049844
- EPUB from £5.71
- Paperback / softback from £6.95