English for Life: Pre-intermediate: Student's Book : General English four-skills course for adults Paperback / softback
Part of the English for Life series
English for Life is incredibly accessible and easy to use. Each page is one lesson, and each lesson has just one learning focus - Vocabulary, Grammar, Skills, or English for Everyday Life. It gives students full skills coverage, plus everyday expressions and phrases for real-life situations and conversations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illus.
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 18/10/2007
- Category: ELT workbooks, practice books & exercises
- ISBN: 9780194307277
- Mixed media product from £33.00