Animal Instincts: A Curious Dolphin Paperback / softback
by Tom Jackson
Part of the Animal Instincts series
Follow one dolphin's life cycle, from birth to finding a mate and old age.
Learn about the different aspects of the biology of dolphins: how they sense the world, find their food, reproduce and communicate with each other.
Sections of the text are written in first-person narrative, giving a clear understanding of the way dolphins behave and how they grow, learn, move, fight, rest and play.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 30-50 colour photographs
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 15/01/2013
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750271424