Youth Leadership in Sport and Physical Education Hardback
This book responds to the needs of urban youth by describing youth development principles in physical activity programs.
These programs are built on urban kids' assets and promise rather than their deficits.
Included are ways of transferring skills from specific programs to everyday settings.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 197 pages, XIX, 197 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2009
- Category: Extra-curricular activities
- ISBN: 9780230612365
- Paperback / softback from £67.95