Artist Tom Phillips combines fiction, word and image using a Victorian novel he found by chance as a starting point for other possible stories, scenes, poems, erotic incidents and surrealist catastrophes.
This limited edition contains over 50 new pages and a print signed by the artist.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 384 pages, 368 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/01/1998
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9780500092729
- Paperback / softback from £10.95
- Hardback from £14.75
Free Home Delivery
on all orders
Pick up orders
from local bookshops