Who are universities for? : Re-making higher education Paperback / softback
UK higher education was designed for much smaller numbers of students and a very different labour market.
Who goes to university is still too often determined by place of birth, gender, class or ethnicity.
Who are universities for? argues for a large-scale shake-up of how we organise higher education.
It includes radical proposals for reform of the curriculum and how we admit students to higher education. It offers concrete solutions to the problems facing UK higher education and a way forward for universities to become more inclusive and more responsive to local and global challenges.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 1 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Bristol University Press
- Publication Date: 01/09/2018
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781529200386
- Paperback / softback from £9.99