Oxford English for Careers: Nursing 1: Student's Book Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford English for Careers: Nursing 1 series
Nursing is ideal for pre-work students, studying at pre-intermediate to intermediate level, who will need to use English in work situations.
It is also suitable for qualified nurses thinking of working in English-speaking countries. Nursing develops the vocabulary, language, and skills that students will need when working in a medical environment.
These include talking about the body, describing signs of illness, and conveying instructions to patients and colleagues.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 136 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 22/03/2007
- Category: ELT: English for business
- ISBN: 9780194569774