Olive and the Big Secret Paperback / softback
by Tor Freeman
When Molly shares a secret with Olive, the urge to tell is just too great for Olive.
She tells Joe who tells Matt who tells Lola. But Lola is best friends with Molly. The secret is out, and Olive is in big trouble! With adorable childlike characters in their mannerisms, behaviour and dialogue, young children will relate and parents will laugh at how well-observed they are.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/03/2013
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781848773530
- Hardback from £9.95