Ghosts, Ghouls and Phantoms of London Paperback / softback
Who is the headless haunter of Holland Park? And what of the frozen phantom chicken of Highgate? Where do these ghosts appear, and who sees them? In a 2,000-year-old city there are hundreds of apparitions, poltergeists, and ghouls.
Through this unique approach, we witness the huge variety and history of London life--its people, their stories, and the many myths and legends that surround them.
It also includes a visit to London's most haunted house.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 30 b/w illustrations
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/04/2002
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781904153023