Electrical Installation Work: Level 3 : EAL Edition Hardback
Updated in line with the 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations and written specifically for the EAL Diploma in Electrical Installation, this book has a chapter dedicated to each unit of the EAL syllabus, allowing you to master each topic before moving on to the next.
This new edition also includes a section on LED lighting.
End of chapter revision questions help you to check your understanding and consolidate the key concepts learned in each chapter.
A must have for all learners working towards EAL electrical installations qualifications.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 524 pages, 210 Line drawings, color; 71 Line drawings, black and white; 103 Halftones, color; 30 Tab
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/07/2019
- Category: Electrician skills
- ISBN: 9780367195649
- Paperback / softback from £22.95
- PDF from £22.48
- EPUB from £22.48