In the Wake of Erma (a pensioner's tale) Paperback / softback
A sequel to the author's "Sailing alone across the Atlantic (a pensioner's tale)".
In turns fascinating, nail-biting and astonishing. A story that was fifty years in the making, filled with drama and colour, salted with dry humour and nautical jargon. An inspiring read for land lubbers and seafarers alike, and proves first and foremost, that age is no barrier to adventure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 19 black & white
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/10/2017
- Category: Biography: sport
- ISBN: 9781786232540
- EPUB from £4.79