Computer-supported Cooperative Work : Introduction to Distributed Applications Hardback
A detailed introduction to interdisciplinary application area of distributed systems, namely the computer support of individuals trying to solve a problem in cooperation with each other but not necessarily having identical work places or working times.
The book is addressed to students of distributed systems, communications, information science and socio-organizational theory, as well as to users and developers of systems with group communication and cooperation as top priorities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 529 pages, 18 Tables, black and white; XVII, 529 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 14/07/2000
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9783540669845
- Paperback / softback from £62.89
- PDF from £63.33