Fashion Since 1900 Paperback / softback
Part of the World of Art series
From Belle Epoque tea gowns to Dior's 1947 `New Look' and fashion blogs in the 2000s, this comprehensive, international survey explores all the significant developments in fashion from 1900 to the present day.
Formerly published as the internationally successful 20th Century Fashion, the survey is now brought right up to date with a new chapter that dicusses, among many topics, the impact of the Internet on the fashion industry, the importance of new fashion centres in India and China and how fashion is now pluralistic, multi-cultural and fast moving.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, 223 Illustrations, black and white; 77 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2010
- Category: History of fashion
- ISBN: 9780500204023