Simple Crochet Hats : 15 Beautiful Designs to Create with Ease Paperback / softback
These beautifully designed crocheted hats are just the thing for getting you noticed on a cold winter's day.
There are 15 easy projects, from beanies to berets, all clearly presented and beautifully photographed.
Even those with no previous crocheting experience will be whipping up stylish hats in next to no time. Basic crochet techniques are clearly explained, including how to add a lining for extra cosiness.
Sizes are included for children and adults so all the family can have their own handmade hat.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 70 photographs, 70 illustrations, 50 charts
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/10/2019
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781784945404