Remembering 9/11 : Terror, Trauma and Social Theory Hardback
Remembering 9/11 recalls the afterlife of the tragedy and the shock that led many to ask 'why do they hate us so much?' Engaging with the different voices that attempted to make sense of the trauma, Seidler traces the narratives of fear, loss and vulnerability and the ways in which they evolved into feelings of rage and retribution.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 265 pages, XXXVI, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137017680
- Paperback / softback from £56.15