Design for the Real World Paperback / softback
Design for the Real World has been translated into over twenty languages since it first appeared in 1971; it has become the world's most widely read book on design and is an essential text in many design and architectural schools.
This edition offers a blueprint for survival in the third millennium.
Victor Papanek's lively and instructive guide shows how design can reduce pollution, overcrowding, starvation, obsolescence and other modern ills.
He leads us away from `fetish objects for a wasteful society' towards a new age of morally and environmentally responsible design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 416 pages, 127 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/07/2019
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9780500295335
- Paperback / softback from £26.50