International Business and Political Economy Hardback
This book is divided up into three sections. The first deals with the problem of the World economy and the most important issues affecting the World economy.
The second analyses problem mainly affecting the developed countries.
The third analyses the issues in the developing countries particularly in the BRIC countries.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, X, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/03/2015
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9781137474858
- Paperback / softback from £61.69