Children's Illustrated Bible: The New Testament Paperback / softback
This text tells the the story of Jesus, mixing biographical details from the Bible with his teachings and parables.
The book looks at the early years of the Church and follows the progress and the legacy of the disciples.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 500 illustrations, maps and photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 28/11/2008
- Category: Bibles & bible stories (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781844766048