Children's Illustrated Bible Hardback
This special compendium captures the atmosphere and drama of the most important Bible stories.
The stirring dramas of the Old Testament are recounted, from how God created the world, to the trials of the Israelites in their quest for the Promised Land.
The New Testament stories follow the life of Jesus from birth to resurrection, and how the apostles continued his teachings.
Simplified notes explain what the stories mean, both within the context of the Bible itself and to our lives today.
Sympathetically illustrated with over 1500 pictures, this is sure to become a much-loved heirloom volume.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 512 pages, Over 1500 illustrations
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/02/2017
- Category: Bibles & bible stories (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781861478375
- Paperback / softback from £9.95