The Huge Bag of Worries Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Frank Rodgers
Wherever Jenny goes, her worries follow her - in a big blue bag.
They are with her all the time - at school, at home, when she is watching TV and even in the bathroom!
Jenny decides they have to go, but who will help her get rid of them?A funny and reassuring look at dealing with worries and anxiety, to be used as a spring board into important conversations with your child.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour illlustrations
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 30/09/1996
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780340903179
- Board book from £6.05
- Paperback / softback from £15.85