When investigated with curiosity and enthusiasm, items that may seem mundane and commonplace can prove to be fascinating subjects!
Commercial oyster cans have become important collectibles today.
This book has over 800 color photographs of oyster cans, jugs, and bottles, and the text provides wonderful details and anecdotes about the history of the oyster industry in Europe and America.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 831 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Other manufacturing technologies
- ISBN: 9780887404627