Resource Curse and Post-Soviet Eurasia : Oil, Gas, and Modernization Paperback / softback
Resource Curse and Post-Soviet Eurasia: Oil, Gas, and Modernization is an in-depth analysis on the impact of oil and gas abundance on political, economic, and social developments of Russia and other post-Soviet states and nations (such as Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan).
The chapters of the book systematically examine various effects of 'resource curse' in different arenas such as state building, regime changes, rule of law, property rights, policy-making, interest representation, and international relations in theoretical, historical, and comparative perspectives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, 22 Tables, unspecified; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 08/12/2011
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780739143742
- EPUB from £81.00
- Hardback from £55.65