Bayesian Theory and Methods with Applications Hardback
Part of the Atlantis Studies in Probability and Statistics series
Bayesian methods are growing more and more popular, finding new practical applications in the fields of health sciences, engineering, environmental sciences, business and economics and social sciences, among others.
This book explores the use of Bayesian analysis in the statistical estimation of the unknown phenomenon of interest.
The contents demonstrate that where such methods are applicable, they offer the best possible estimate of the unknown.
Beyond presenting Bayesian theory and methods of analysis, the text is illustrated with a variety of applications to real world problems.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 318 pages, 60 Tables, black and white; XIV, 318 p.
- Publisher: Atlantis Press (Zeger Karssen)
- Publication Date: 01/09/2011
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9789491216138
- PDF from £45.89
- Paperback / softback from £44.59