Elicitive Conflict Transformation and the Transrational Shift in Peace Politics Hardback
by W. Dietrich
Part of the Many Peaces series
This book considers elicitive conflict transformation and its interrelation with humanistic psychology.
It discusses the transrational turn in the fields of diplomacy, military, development cooperation and political economy, presenting a new model of conflict analysis with practical implications for peace work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XIII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/07/2013
- Category: Humanistic psychology
- ISBN: 9781137035059
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95