This updated and revised edition outlines strategies and models for how to use technology and knowledge to improve performance, create jobs and increase income.
It shows what skills will be required to produce, sell and manage performance over time, and how manual jobs can contribute to reduce the consumption of non-renewable resources.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 349 pages, 6 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 349 p. 6 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/02/2010
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230584662
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £75.75