Reflecting everyday experiences at schools around the country, this book presents a series of situations to be analyzed, compared, contrasted, studied and discussed by those who want to be part of this new approach to education and school leadership.
The book aims to encourage and contribute to the reflection on the situations that school administrators, along with their teams, must confront and resolve in their roles as pedagogical leaders.
Therefore, it is intended for future educational leaders to take charge in transforming their schools into institutions of educational excellence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 156 pages, 29 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 13/05/2019
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781475848960
- Paperback / softback from £20.99
- EPUB from £49.46