Why Should I Bother to Keep Fit? Paperback / softback
Part of the Facts Of Life series
This is an informative guide to two of the hottest debates surrounding children today: Junk food and healthy eating.
Written in a conversational style, this book offers children an approachable source of information on key subjects such as why keeping fit is good for you, how to choose the appropriate exercise regime and a how to stay healthy in day-to-day life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/01/2009
- Category: Personal & social issues: body & health (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780746089347