The Secrets of Metals Paperback / softback
Metals are central to human civilization. Used in everything from technology to human bodily processes, we are constantly discovering new metal deposits in the earth, and refining our knowledge and understanding of these precious commodities. In this book, Pelikan discusses the importance of the classic 'seven metals' for humankind and nature, in the light of spiritual science.
He adopts a phenomenological, Goethean approach, as developed by Rudolf Steiner, and considers the metals' various effects, including their therapeutic effects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, illustrated
- Publisher: SteinerBooks, Inc
- Publication Date: 12/07/2006
- Category: Phenomenology & Existentialism
- ISBN: 9781584200437