Statistical Literacy for Clinical Practitioners Hardback
This textbook on statistics is written for students in medicine, epidemiology, and public health.
It builds on the important role evidence-based medicine now plays in the clinical practice of physicians, physician assistants and allied health practitioners.
By bringing research design and statistics to the fore, this book can integrate these skills into the curricula of professional programs.
Students, particularly practitioners-in-training, will learn statistical skills that are required of today's clinicians.
Practice problems at the end of each chapter and downloadable data sets provided by the authors ensure readers get practical experience that they can then apply to their own work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 485 pages, 216 Tables, black and white; 340 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 485 p. 340 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 18/04/2015
- Category: Epidemiology & medical statistics
- ISBN: 9783319125497
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85