"Twelfth Night" Paperback / softback
Edited by Keir Elam
Part of the The Arden Shakespeare series
Critically acclaimed as one of Shakespeare's most complex and intriguing plays, Twelfth Night is a classic romantic comedy of mistaken identities.
In recent years it has returned to the centre of critical debate surrounding gender and sexuality.
The Introduction explores the multiple factors that make up the play's rich textual, theatrical, critical and cultural history.
Keir Elam surveys the play's production and reception, emphasizing the role of the spectator both within the comedy and the playhouse.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, Illustrations, map, music
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 09/05/2008
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9781903436998
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £6.05
- Paperback from £4.09
- EPUB from £1.39
- PDF from £7.14
- CD-Audio from £10.09